Your satisfaction is very important to us. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us and we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Our Customer Service department is open seven days a week from 8 am until 9 pm, ET. We may be reached by phone at 1-866-234-1393 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning lenses for a refund or exchange:
- Your contact lenses may be returned for exchange or refund if the boxes/vials are not opened, marked or expired.
- If you are returning your lenses for exchange, please include a note with your instructions and a copy of your new prescription. If you do not enclose a copy, we will contact your ECP to verify the new information.
- For a free return label contact our Customer Service department by email or by phone (1-866-234-1393).
Defective lens replacements:
- Defective lenses will be replaced free.
- If you discover a defective lens, report it to our Customer Service Department by email or by phone (1-866-234-1393). When emailing, include a brief description about the condition of the lens and provide the manufacturer’s lot number (it’s on the box). If calling, have your lens information and lot number handy.
- Keep the lens and its package. You will be notified if the manufacturer needs to examine your defective lens. However, unless advised otherwise, the lens may be discarded after you receive your replacement lens.
- Request a return label.
- Pack your lenses in a sturdy, crush resistant cardboard box. You are responsible for ensuring that the items you are returning are packed correctly. No credit will be given if your contact lenses are damaged because they were mailed back in a bubble envelope or other soft package.
- Include a note with your instructions; if a note is not enclosed, processing of your request may be delayed.
- Affix the label to the outside of the package and deliver it to the nearest U.S. Post office or deposit it into a U.S. Mailbox.
- You will be notified by email when your new order, replacement order or refund is processed.