Return & Exchange Policy
Every Contact Fill order is backed by our satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us and we will do whatever it takes to make it right. We may be reached by email 24/7 to handle your requests.
To speak with a Customer Service representative, please call 1-866-234-1393 between the hours of 8am to 9pm, ET. We are open seven days a week.
Returning lenses for a refund or exchange:
- Your contact lenses may be returned for exchange or refund if the boxes/vials are not opened, marked or expired.
- For a free return label contact our Customer Service department by email.
Defective lens replacements:
- Defective lenses will be replaced free.
- If you discover a defective lens, report it to our Customer Service department by email.
- Keep the lens and its packaging until you receive your replacement lens.
- Request a return label.
- Pack your lenses in a sturdy, crush resistant cardboard box. No credit will be given if lenses are mailed back in a bubble envelope or other soft package.
- Affix the label to the outside of the package and deliver it to the nearest U.S. Post office or deposit it into a U.S. Mailbox.
- You will be notified by email when your new order, replacement order or refund is processed.