Return & Exchange Policy
Every Contact Fill order is backed by our satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us and we will do whatever it takes to make it right. We may be reached by email or telephone to handle your requests.
To speak with a Customer Service representative, please call 1-866-234-1393 between the hours of 8 am and 9 pm, ET. We are open seven days a week.
Returning lenses for a refund or exchange:
- Your contact lenses may be returned for exchange or refund. All returns must be in factory sealed, unmarked boxes and have expiration dates no less than 12 months from the date of the request.
- For a free return label contact our Customer Service department by email. Return labels are supplied by email in a printable format. Let us know if you prefer to receive the label by regular mail instead.
- When returning lenses for exchange, the new order will be shipped after the returned lenses are received back.
Defective lens replacements:
- Defective lenses will be replaced free of charge.
- If you discover a defective lens, report it to our Customer Service department by email.
- Keep the lens and its packaging until you receive your replacement lens. Instructions will be provided if we need you to return the lens.
- Request your free return label by email.
- Pack your lenses in a sturdy, crush resistant cardboard box. No credit will be given if lenses are mailed back in a bubble envelope or other soft package.
- Affix the label to the outside of the package and deliver it to the nearest U.S. Post office or deposit it into a U.S. Mailbox.
- You will be notified by email or phone when your new order, replacement order or refund is processed.