CONTACT FILL, LLC PRIVACY NOTICE
Last Updated: October 10, 2021
This Privacy Notice explains how Contact Fill, LLC (“Contact Fill,” “we” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares your information. Please also see our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices for more information about your rights and choices with respect to your protected health information.
Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, and is reasonably capable of being associated with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include de-identified, anonymized, or aggregated consumer information. Contact Fill does not sell your Personal Information, and we are committed to respecting the privacy and security of your information.
You consent to our collection, use, storage, and sharing of your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Notice when you: visit, access, or use our website at www.contactfill.com; order contact lenses through us; engage in business with us; or otherwise provide your information to us.
If you are outside the United States, by using our website or by providing your information to us, you are consenting to having your Personal Information transferred to and stored in the United States.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information and other information from or about you in a few different ways. Specifically, we may collect or receive information: (1) from you through information you provide to us; (2) indirectly from you by observing your actions on our website; and (3) from certain third parties. Each of these is discussed in more detail below.
Information You Provide
You may provide information to us in a number of ways:
- If you create an account with us, you will provide your name and email address.
- If you order contact lenses from us, you will provide your name, birth date, eye doctor information, prescription information, billing address, delivery address, and payment information.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, you will provide your email address.
- If you submit an inquiry through our website, we will generally collect your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information you provide.
- If you post information on our social media pages through sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn, that information may be collected and used by us (as well as other users of those sites and the public generally). Please do not post any information on any site that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
- When you submit a resume or application for employment, any information you provide will be collected and we may also obtain additional information through references, former employers, background checks, and credit reports where permitted by law.
- If you contact us through some other means, such as by calling, we may collect information you provide to us.
Please note that, if you are visiting our website from a location outside of the United States, you will be connected through and to servers located in the United States. All information you provide will be maintained in our web server(s) and internal systems located in the United States. We do not knowingly transfer or store Personal Information outside the United States.