Contact Fill, LLC is committed to providing goods and services in a manner that is accessible for persons with disabilities and in accordance with the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that:
- Persons with disabilities are provided equal opportunity to obtain, use and benefit from the Company’s goods and services;
- Goods and services are provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities;
- The goods and services provided to persons with disabilities are integrated with the provision to others unless an alternative measure is necessary to allow a person with a disability to benefit; the alternative measure may be temporary or permanent;
- Communications with a person with a disability are conducted in a manner that takes the person’s disability into account; and,
- Persons with disabilities may use assistive devices, service animals and support persons as is necessary to access the Company’s goods and services unless superseded by specific legislation.
Contact Fill offers the following accessibility attributes on its website:
- Fluent navigation mechanisms on the website, when possible
- Matching text for images and non-visual elements
- Consistent heading structures for page elements
- Providing easy to read headers for text and image on all pages
Contact Fill is constantly working to improve website accessibility and welcomes your feedback. If you encounter any concern when accessing the web site, please contact our customer service department at 1-866-234-1393.